eyeglasses care tips:
Here are a few easy tips to take care of your lenses and how you can enjoy crystal clear vision.
clean them with care!
Have your spectacles adjusted with care by our on-site optician
- it is always complimentary to visit our boutique to have your purchased eyewear from our location adjusted.
- complimentary nosepads, screws are replaced at no charge the life of the spectacles.
- the optician is professionally trained to re-align your frame if it ever becomes twisted or bent with special tools for proper adjustments.
- eyewear purchased elsewhere will be charged $25 and can be used as an in-store credit for future purchases.
handle them with care!
- store your eyeglasses in the case to avoid unwanted scratches and scuffs.
- use both hands when placing on or removing your glasses to avoid slight twists.
- always place your eyeglasses facing upwards, when placed downward will scratch your lenses on surfaces.
- keep your eyeglasses away from heat sources like windows, the heatwave of an oven, heaters, the heat of a car, hot water, fire pits, etc. Lenses are sensitive to heat and can be easily damaged.